Frequently Asked Questions
The Scotra series is a vehicle that runs completely on green technology. It also has the added advantage of generating lesser costs for spares because the wearables are significantly lesser. Preaching for lesser pollution is one thing, practicing it is what makes the difference.
Who can use Scotra?
1) Age 7-12 : To go to the playground, to pick up groceries.
2) Age 13-16 : Recreational activities, to go to tuition, dance classes etc.
3) Age 17-22 : For athletes to move around inside a stadium or sports complex, to carry kits and other equipment, for commuting between residence/hostels and colleges/schools
4) Age 23-35 : Mobility within a closed space example golf courses or park trails, visiting your nebhorhood friend etc.
5) Age 35-50 : Daily commute in a low traffic neighbourhood, dropping kids to school, commuting to office from quarters, roam around office complex
6) Age 50 and above : Daily recreational commute, assist for walking, jogging etc
Will this vehicle require documentation?
Absolutely none. You don’t need a driver’s license, or any other documentation that is mandatory for conventional vehicles. So the next time you see the cops, you have one less thing to worry about.
What if it stops in the middle?
The vehicle has to be charged adequately as indicated by the battery level, failing which the vehicle cannot be expected to perform as claimed. We all know the feeling when we wish that we had let our phone charge completely before leaving the house.
Where do I service and how frequently?
We like to make sure that our vehicles get the best of care so if your vehicle is due for a service please register on the website and we will get in touch with you.
Can I add accessories and modify the vehicle?
The vehicle has been designed in such a way that it is open to a variety of aftermarket modifications. Modifications have to be executed under the customer’s discretion. Nappinnai cannot be held responsible for performance or maintenance issues post modification and it may null your warranty. How long do I have to wait for the vehicle to be delivered?
The vehicle will be delivered within 10 business days. What is the minimum I have to pay to book a vehicle?
You have to pay an advance of Rs. 1,000 to confirm delivery. Can I see the vehicle/test drive?
Yes, you can book a test drive
and we shall schedule a test drive at your place. Currently test drives are available only for Chennai. Do I have an EMI option for the vehicle?
Not immediately but we are planning on making it happen in the near future. Watch this space and our Facebook page for more updates. What is the duration of the warranty?
1 year warranty for the motor and batteries. Will you deliver the vehicle directly to my house?
Yes, we can deliver the scooter to your doorstep anywhere in India. However, if its outside Chennai, delivery charges will be applied additionally, depending upon your location. What can I do if I still have more queris?
Feel free to write to us at [email protected]
or WhatsApp us at +91-8903132017.